Fabric covered buttons are a fun alternative to paper buttons and can be especially eye-catching.
There are lots of choices when it comes to fabric buttons; today we share 10 ideas with you:
• Cross stitch a pin back button
• Reward students and contest winners with Award ribbons
• Decorative flower brooches (or hats or pterodactyls)
• Super cute ponytail holders (to match school uniforms)
• How about a zipper pull?
• Wouldn’t an embroidered snowflake be gorgeous on a Christmas ornament?
So there are 10 quick ideas on making fabric buttons. What crafty ideas can you come up with?
Until next time, Happy Button Making!
By Brighid Brown, Director of Blogging and All Things Cool at ABM