Today we are starting a new series here at the The Button Blog that will feature the many button making how-to videos we have created in the past. In our effort to be outlandishly creative, we are going out on a huge limb to title this series featuring videos…the ABM Video Series.
In the video below, you will see the short, sweet, and easy process for taking a set of button supplies and making a wonderful little 1 inch button.
As the video outlines, the steps to make a 1 inch button are:
- Get your button machine, front shell, graphic, mylar, and collet ready to go.
- Take a deep breath and compose yourself as a thrilling ten seconds of button making awaits you.
- Place the front shell into the die.
- The place graphic and mylar on top of the shell.
- Pull the handle of the button machine down once.
- Rotate the dies and insert the collet into the second die.
- Pull the handle of the button machine down one more time.
- Admire your perfect little button.
- Add a spring pin or magnet to the back of the button, should you choose to do so.
And now, without further adieu, the video is below. After you watch it, hop on over to our website to browse our complete line of button machines.
Video: How to Make a 1 inch Button
[flv:https://american-button-machines.com/wp-content/uploads/videos/how-to-make-a-1-inch-button-machine.flv 350 250]
Brighid Brown – Director of Blogging and All Things Cool at ABM