Some 702 tweets ago (as of this post) we launched our Twitter account: @ABMachines. Since our first tweet, we have been privileged enough to be followed by more 3,000 button, craft, and smiley face enthusiasts.
We would be lying if we said that we expected to achieve that kind of following in such a short amount of time, and we certainly are honored and humbled by it. As you know if you follow us, we look at it as a responsibility to tweet and retweet useful content regularly and to respond to any messages you send us via Twtter.
And today, we are excited to announce that, as a thank you and show of appreciation, we are going to give all of our Twitter followers the opportunity receive a discount on their next purchase of a button making system from ABM.
- It will run from the moment I hit publish on this post to 12:00 AM Monday morning (the 23rd of this month).
- Each twitter account that retweets an ABM tweet will be entered into a drawing for the grand prize. You receive one entry for each retweet, with a maximum of five per account.
- On Monday, we will tally up all of the entries and chose one at random. That entry will win the grand prize.
- The grand prize winner will receive 20% off their choice of one Beginner Button Making System or Professional Button Making System (available sizes: 1.25″, 1.5″, or 2.25″). [Note: Free shipping is standard on all systems and applies here.]
- We will then contact the winner via an @ reply on Twitter. You must respond within 48 hours to claim your prize.
And that’s it. It’s that simple: retweet our posts and get a chance at 20% off everything you need to make a big, huge batch of buttons!
So what are you waiting for? Go retweet this post.
And if you’re not already following us Twitter, join the literally thousands of button enthusiasts who do!
Brighid Brown – Director of Blogging and All Things Cool at ABM