As we continue with our button making video tutorial series, we take a quick break from the tutorials to celebrate the exciting world of fabric buttons.
And as you will see below, when set to a funky background beat, a montage of fabric buttons can be and is exciting!
Fabric buttons have been one of the most prominent topics that we have covered here at The Button Blog. Rather than try to re-invent the wheel or regurgitate old information, we will provide you with the links to our fabric button tutorial series, plus some other useful resources to help you in your fabric button endeavors.
Fabric Button Making How-To Series:
- Get started by choosing your fabric
- The many varied uses of fabric-covered buttons
- Making fabric-covered buttons with your own professional button machine
- Using your button machine properly to make fabric buttons
Here are a few other useful fabric button resources:
- Monogrammed Buttons Offer a Solution for Embroidery Business Expansion in Three Easy Steps
- Button University Lesson 9: Fabric Button Machines and Systems
- Monogrammed Belt Buckles: Fun, Easy, and Inexpensive
- General fabric button machine info
And, of course, here is a link to our voluminous line of fabric button making products and supplies.
Now, without further adieu, we present to you the exciting world of fabric covered buttons!
[flv:https://american-button-machines.com/wp-content/uploads/videos/fabric-covered-buttons.flv 350 250]
Brighid Brown – Director of Blogging and All Things Cool at ABM