Here are the details:
- To qualify, all you have to do is buy 250 button sets of any type!
- That means pinback buttons, keychains, magnets, mirrors…whatever floats your boat.
- You can mix and match quantities, and any size will do.
- As long as the order numbers 250 total you will get 30 days of Build-a-Button for free!
Important: Use promotion code “BAB30” during checkout, and when your order ships we will include your double secret 30-day password on your invoice. (Promotion ends July 31 2013; Limit one per customer, per order. Multiple orders will run concurrently and cannot be combined.)
For the uninitiated, that’s a $15.95 value.
And just look at all of the features and capabilities of the Build-a-Button application that you will be able to take advantage of:
It takes seconds to load and moves seamlessly.
Text-in-a-circle made a easy!
Upload multiple images up to 5MB in size.
Templates for all popular button sizes.
Layers allow for overlaying images and text.
The full spectrum of colors!
- Many pre-set shapes can be added with one click.
- Paint tool allows you to draw freehand.
Thanks for helping us celebrate our country’s birthday in July. We do hope you’ll be excited about getting to try out our Build-a-Button software by simply ordering your next set of button supplies. What to show off your artistic talent? Send us a picture of your Fourth of July buttons and we will put you in the Customer Spotlight on ABM’s Button Blog.
So get your pinback button sets and meet us over at Build-a-Button so we can start making some buttons!
Have questions about button making? Click on over to the Button Blog Discusion Forum, a social networking site for buttonmakers. Post your comments, thoughts or questions and engage our resident button making professionals.