What is as smooth as a butterfly’s flutter?
And as precise as Tiger Woods’ putter?
It slices paper like a hot knife through butter,
Ladies and gents, it’s our peerless punch cutter!
Here are the steps, and you can follow along as you watch the video:
- Get a punch cutter!
- If you ignored Step 1 above, take this opportunity to rectify that mistake and get a punch cutter!
- Prepare a single-column strip of pre-made button graphics on your button paper of choice.
- Insert your graphic strip into the punch cutter.
- Center your graphic.
- Push the punch cutter handle down.
- For good luck, and to ensure proper cooperation by your punch cutter, say “higitus, figitus, zumba-kuh-zee!” (Why? Well, because it worked for this guy so why not?)
- Move your strip to the next graphic and center it.
- Repeat steps 6 & 7 simultaneously, then step 8 until all of your graphics have been cut.
Now, see for yourself!
Video: How To Align and Cut Button Graphics Using a Punch Cutter
[flv:https://american-button-machines.com/wp-content/uploads/videos/how-to-cut-button-graphics-using-punch-cutter.flv 350 250]
And don’t forget to get your punch cutter from American Button Machines, where we have any size you could need.
Unless, of course, you are a magician like Merlin — in which case you can probably wave your wand and conjure up a few magic words to ***poof*** cut perfect, circular graphics — because then you wouldn’t need a punch cutter.
But if you’re not a magician, visit us and we promise to take good care of any button making need you may have.
Brighid Brown – Director of Blogging and All Things Cool at ABM