We began our video series with a quick tutorial showing you how easy it is to use a button machine to make a button. Video #2 in the series is going to show you just how easy it is to create perfectly circular graphics for your buttons using our adjustable rotary circle cutter.
Before we get to the video, a few quick highlights about the adjustable circle cutter:
- Each adjustable circle cutter has five different pre-set stops for the most popular buttons sizes (1″, 1.5″, 2.25″, 3″, 3.5″).
- You also have the flexibility to adjust to any special size for custom cuts.
- The edges are knurled, which allows the cutter to grip paper and fabric for easier, more stable cutting.
- The top-mounted, quick-release knob allows for fully adjustable incremental cuts.
- And, most importantly, if it were any easier to use all you would have to do is think about your graphic being perfectly cut out…and it would be!
- Visit our main website to learn more about and purchase our adjustable circle cutter.
Want to see how easy you can cut out perfectly circular graphics for your next button? Click play…and don’t blink! (You’ll miss it…it’s that easy!)
Video: How to Cut Circular Button Graphics Using an Adjustable Rotary Circle Cutter
[flv:https://american-button-machines.com/wp-content/uploads/videos/how-to-cut-button-graphics-adjustable-rotary-circle-cutter.flv 350 250]
Brighid Brown – Director of Blogging and All Things Cool at ABM